Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Diet and Nutrition (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Ever Skip Meals? (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1684)

WillowWOW February 16th, 2009 10:15 PM

Yeppers ya'll are a riot. No I dont skip meals. I plan and do the best I can. I am not on a "Diet" I am on a change of lifestyle. Hence relearning to eat three meals and three snacks a day was challenging but I did it. Its a matter of choice and planning. Plus you wont be hungry all the time and eating healthier has better effects than anything else. Plus do you work out or exercise at all? Just curious
Have a great day!:)

PoohsBigSister February 19th, 2009 02:31 PM

ewwwwwwwwwwww exercise?!?!?!?! sigh. Yes, I walk... but I have been neglecting it as of late, and I can tell, in my mood, in my energy level, and in the way my clothes are fitting! greif! :)

nobeefvv April 4th, 2009 04:18 PM

:easterbasket: these are tofu eggs... :easteregg1: their so happy...

nobeefvv April 4th, 2009 04:21 PM

:kneeslap::kneeslap:

PoohsBigSister April 5th, 2009 10:25 AM

GIGGLE!!!!! nobeef!! You "crack" me up!!!!! GIGGLE! :)

Wolf_angel April 8th, 2009 07:35 PM

Ok questoin how do you get tofu eggs? I know that you would use the fake plastic eggs and spoon tofu in them. Hence how can the tofu eggs be happy? LOL Gotcha! :) By the way I am down to 164.6 :) and in size 11 jeans! :)
Although being diabetic is a new twist in the works I am still doing it! :)
Happy Easter!
Happy Passover!

pearlcat April 8th, 2009 10:07 PM

Have a Happy Easter :easterbasket::easteregg2::easterbunny:boquet:

nobeefvv April 9th, 2009 12:36 AM

awesome Wolf_angel.. your doing great...ohh and yesssss you got me....:hahaha::hahaha: but have another....:easteregg2: tofu egg...:easteregg1:

:rofl::rofl:

PoohsBigSister April 9th, 2009 05:44 PM

AWESOME WOLFIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!

ok...i haven't bought tofu in ages.... i don't think i could get my kids to eat it.... anyone have any suggestions for "hiding" it in the meal? :)

IRISH_EYES_99 April 9th, 2009 11:28 PM

:chicken::easterbasket::serenade::easteregg1::easterbasket:

Hey looky Pearlcat is ( invading} oops visiting the boards. Welcome pearlcat ((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))

The story goes the :chicken: :serenade:d the :easteregg1: producing a :easterbasket: full of nobeef's tofu eggs ... That's the story. Sticking with it. :kneeslap::wink1::whistle::angel:

Wolf_angel April 27th, 2009 02:34 PM

LOL Irish yer such a riot! LOL Now that spring is here what are your plans for crafts?

JustADream21 May 12th, 2009 11:16 AM

yeah I do but its never because I want to though...its because Im in a hurry, running around...

Sassysam January 7th, 2011 05:07 PM

Skipping meals is the direct path to yo yo dieting which never works.

Wolf_angel January 9th, 2011 12:05 PM

I agree with SassySam! If you know you will get busy then stick a special K bar or granola in your purse or jacket. Then you will have something to tide you over and help you keep on track where you arent skipping meals! Hope this helps!

rachel72 August 8th, 2012 01:58 AM

I mostly skip my lunch because i takes heavy breakfast which makes me full stomach rest of the day,then i eats dinner.I never ever skip my breakfast meal.