Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Getting to know you!

Old August 4th, 2010, 07:41 AM   #241
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

tabha,klettman, welcome to wow. as wolf angel said tghis is a great place to make new friends. We may get a little routy sometime but for the most part we are harmless. (the few that did we put in a cage and feed them cookies til they behave) So, look around there is lots of room here and all are welcome. It may even feel like home to you as it does for so many of us.(((((((Wolfie)))))) hi hon, how's it going?
Old August 6th, 2010, 11:34 PM   #242
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

cookies????? =)
Old August 9th, 2010, 07:54 AM   #243
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

but of course!!! Isn't that what all bad little girls should be fed? (((((( PBS)))))))
miss ya like crazy!! How ya doin Hon?
Old August 26th, 2010, 01:09 AM   #244
bzirc
Ummmm.....

Hi all!
Old August 30th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #245
Jail_Nurse

Am new here from Barrie ON

Hi...am new here..I am from Barrie, ON

I am a single Mom of two teens...almost adults! UGH!

I am a registered nurse employed in a provincial maximum security jail...it's fun!
Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:36 AM   #246
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Talking Welcome to WOW!

This is a great place for women. Where we share help and laugh and sometimes cry thru life's tribulations. Most of on here have known each other for years. Hence the laugh lines and love shared. So please feel free to post and we'll help you as we can. Many of these fine lovely ladies I am blessed to count as my true friends. For they have helped me in many situations thru my life. I have been on here for 12 years! Omgosh! WOW That is mind boggling. Yet I know if I need a hug or a kick in the rear I can come here and get exactly what I need. Thank you all for enriching my life. Hugs
Old September 5th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #247
Morgana

Hello Ladies of WOW! I am from Chicago and enjoy writing, etc. Look forward to meeting all of you.
Morgana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #248
subhankar

Jackpot Penny Stock

Penny Stocks are relatively unique securities. They are securities which have the capability of rising hundreds, to thousands of percentage points in a single day. Every time a rolling penny stock doubles in price, you have the opportunity to double your money. When analyzing this aspect of penny stocks, you will then recognize that you can very well double or even triple your investment in 1-2 days, year after year. If a one cent (.01) stock jumps up to two cents (.02), you double your money. Price Fluctuations like this occur all of the time, but in order for you to take advantage of these stocks' plays, you need to educate yourself and understand the penny stock market. Not only that, but you will also need to know how to detect a profitable stock, define what it is, research the stock, and project what the stock will do so you can jump in and make decent profits. JackpotPennyStocks.com will help you execute these kinds of trades so you can hit the ?jackpot?
Old September 13th, 2010, 12:04 PM   #249
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Welcome to WOW Subhankar! Please check out the message boards as well as perhaps join in a chat or two. Most of us on here have known each other for years hence the grays! LOL Thank you for the info on penny stocks. Perhaps when I have the time this week I can check it out.
Have a great day.
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:32 AM   #250
triskashane

Hi to all. Im also newbie here.. From Los Angeles, California.
triskashane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2010, 10:56 AM   #251
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hi triskashane. Welcome to WOW! Tis a great place and many awesome ppl on here. Check out the message boards perhaps join in on a chat sometime. Have a great day!
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #252
pink

Hi everyone.
I'm Georgia from France, i'm 31 y.o and 2 little kids. I'm new to wow and happy to make new friends.
Old October 10th, 2010, 11:56 PM   #253
rosannehow

Hi, I live in Florida and haven't been on here for a long time.
rosannehow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 12:29 PM   #254
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Welcome to WOW! Tis a great place. Many of us know each other on here for many years. Hence the greys! LOL So please check out the message boards and perhaps join a chat. I know that WillowWOW is stuck in misery due to no internet at home. ugh! Hugs to all
Have a great day!
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #255
Deannie

Hello,

My name is Deannie .I am bi 51 years old.Grew up in Greenville S.C.Now live in Mi.I love traveling seeing wonderful new places.Dable my hand in writing short stories,poetry.Love art,good .Live concerts.I am here to chat with other women with similar interest.I love meeting new people from all over.So feel free to say Hi ...Lets chat see where it goes